Dig Into Reading 2013
Get prizes for having fun
Reading programs & fun activities for
Kids (birth to age 12) • Teens (grades 7-12) • Adults
How does it work?
- First step is signing up. It’s easy with this online form. Or go to any library desk at all library locations.
- If you sign up online, you'll print Reading Card #1. If you sign up in person, they'll hand you one.
- Read anything you like − books, magazines, comics − anything. Mark off a circle on your card for every 30 minutes you read.
- When it’s full, bring Card #1 to any library location & get a prize. (In addition, all Teens’ & Adults’ cards are entered into weekly prize drawings.)
- You'll be given Reading Card #2. Repeat to fill up all 4 Cards. Finish Card #4 by Aug 3, and bring it to any library location for ...
... Kids: Pick out a new book
... Teens: Pick out a prize (all returned cards are entered into a grand prize drawing on Aug 5)
... Adults: Get a prize (all returned cards are entered into a grand prize drawing on Aug 5)