Flavors of Wisconsin Gift Fair
Date: Sunday, November 1, 2015
Time: 11 am-2 pm
Location: Downtown Main Library, 32 Sheboygan St., Fond du Lac WI 54935
Tickets: $3 per person (children 6 & under free) at the door
Flavors of Wisconsin Gift Fair is a holiday celebration of locally produced food products featuring vendors from throughout the area. The event includes:
- A variety of Wisconsin-made food products, perfect for gift-giving
- Samples for nibbling galore
- Door prizes
- Silent auction
- Basket-making station: Bring your purchases to our station, and for a small fee we'll create a gorgeous gift basket ready for giving, or buy a kit to put together your basket at home.
- Lunch from Chameleon Mobile; comfy seating inside the library
- Commemorative Christmas ornaments from Soroptimists of FDL for sale, including the 2015 ornament: Everix Bakery, formerly located on Military Road in downtown Fond du Lac.
Flavors of Wisconsin Gift Fair is a fund-raiser for the Fond du Lac Public Library Endowment Fund
Contact: Terri Fleming, 920-322-3951, [email protected]