Volunteer at the Library
We welcome adults and children who have completed the sixth grade (volunteers under age 18 must have parent/guardian permission)
- Applicants must agree to a background check.
- The number of volunteers accepted is based on need and supervisory time available.
How to volunteer: Print out the PDF form, below, and drop it off or mail it to the library.
- Circulation: Shelve and organize materials, pull materials on hold, help with special projects
- BookCellar: Help customers and shelve materials in the library's used book store
- Opportunity Center: Help job seekers with online applications and resumes
- Homebound delivery: Bring materials to persons who cannot visit the library (4 hours per month required)
- Technical Services: Cover, label and repair books (department operates only Mon-Fri, 9 am-4 pm)
- Reference: Computer data entry and photocopying
- Genealogy: Search microfilm for birth announcements, obituaries, etc.
- Children's Room: Help with crafts and games at special events