Curbside pickup starts Mon Apr 27
The Fond du Lac Public Library is providing curbside pickup on Portland Street next to the downtown Main Library. Hours: Mon-Fri 9 am-6 pm; Sat 9 am-4 pm. Pickup is easy as 1, 2, 3:
Step 1: Place items on hold
Go to the Catalog at fdlpl.org and find and hold items available now at our libraries (interlibrary loans are not available).
- Or call us at 920-929-7080 option 2 and we’ll place holds for you.
You’ll be notified by email or phone call when your items are available.
Step 2: Come to the library
- Park in one of designated curbside parking spots on the east side of Portland Street next to the library.
- After arriving, call the curbside pickup number: 920-322-3920 and give us your name, library account number and curbside parking spot number.
- On foot? Call us after you arrive and a staff person will meet you at the outdoor table.
Step 3: Pick up your items
- Stay in your car; a staff person will bring materials to the car. Pop your trunk or open a window.
- Show your library card or photo ID to the staff member (cards do not change hands).
- Holds must be picked up 7 days after notification.
A few notes:
- Returned materials will not be accepted at curbside pickup; please use the book drops at the Main Library and FDLPL Express.
- Questions? Call 920-322-3920.