Jobs at the library
Fond du Lac Public Library employs about 45 people, full-time and part-time. Part-time positions range from 12 to 30 hours per week. The educational requirements for our positions range from less than a high school education to a master's in Library Science. All of our positions require basic computer literacy and excellent customer service capabilities. Any future openings will be posted in the library and listed on this web page. Feel free to watch any and all of these sources. We do not accept applications to keep on file when we have no openings.
Fond du Lac Public Library is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applications due: Thursday, June 30, 2022 - Send to Jackie Braatz
- Rate of Pay: $15.75 per hour
- Work Schedule: The total hours and schedule varies from week to week according to staffing needs. Averages up to 19.5 hours per week. Daytime, evening and weekend hours required.
- Reports to the Assistant Director for Operations and takes direction from Circulation Team Leader.
- Duties: Library Clerks perform mid-level clerical tasks assigned by the Circulation Team Leader and the Assistant Director for Operations. The work involves carrying out assignments by following standing instructions on routine procedures and established practices. The work requires considerable public contact at the Circulation Desk.
- Click here to download a complete job description
- Click here to download an application